Siddhivinayak Groups (Naupatlal Sakla Enterprise) is a leading real estate developer in Pune, PCMC, Talegaon and nearby areas. The group has a track record of more than 30 years in building quality homes. Known for quality construction with world-class amenities, the group has built a name for itself. Under the able leadership of Rajesh Kumar Sakla, the founder of the group, the company has grown from strength to strength since 1987. With high-quality standards combined with affordable prices, the group has reached an enviable position today.
Rushabh Sakla, the Vice Chairman & Executive Director of the company, is now geared up to meet the ever-growing expectations by spreading the wings of Siddhivinayak Group in all over Maharashtra. With the unending devotion and faith in Lord Ganesha, We are dedicated to provide the best of the services to their customers and to be known as one of the most respected real estate company. People find it as one of the best options for those looking for "VALUE OF MONEY".
Making Realty a Reality
We are constantly working scouting for opportunities.
Our offerings are catered to suit wide range of budget.
As the convener of Akhil Bhartiya Natya Parishad, he has been instrumental in organizing various cultural programs in PCMC. He is a devotee of Dagdusheth Ganpati and is actively involved in every activity of Dagdusheth Halwai Ganapati Mandal.
He is the first Developer in Pune coming up with a concept of 'World of Mother' for the women entrepreneur which itself mark a history with 300 Shops exclusively for women with the first name on the agreement will be of women only. His enormous belief in God and his mother has made him succeed in his professional life up to this extent. He is considered an inspiration in today's world.
"Clients are my True Assets"
- Trustee of Saibaba mandir, Shirgaon.
- He is also a devotee and a chairman of Sachhiayi Mata Mandir located at Katraj, Pune and he is also the chairman of Sachhiayi Mata Mandir.
- He is the trustee of Ashtavinayak Pratishthan - Tirumala (Tirupati).
- He is joint secretary of Jain Vidyaprasarak Mandal which comprises of about 36 school, colleges, 600 teachers/ professors and 16000 students).
- He is trustee of Mahalaxmi Mata Mandir, Pune.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Religion and Culture
- Mr. Rajesh Sakla has gifted Gold Sihasan to Dagduseth Temple.
- Also, he does the first morning aarti daily for Dagduseth Temple.
- Mr. Rajesh Sakla is committed towards various Corporate Social Activities. He regularly participates in most of the temple oriented activities like prasad distribution and other for the Ganesh festival
Commitment to Education
Mr. Rajeshkumar N Sakla, Chairman & MD is joint secretary of Jain Vidyaprasarak Mandal (about 36 school, colleges, 600 teachers/ professors and 16000 students).